[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel 1.2.3 with Asterisk 1.0.9

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Feb 3 17:54:32 MST 2006

Ya, in my experience definately upgrade zaptel to the latest version
right away.  I had no problems using zaptel 1.2 with * 1.0.9. It's
understandable if you don't feel comfortable trusting the giant asterisk
beast yet, but zaptel is a piece of hardware that it sure is nice having
the latest driver for ;)  And as you said, being on the forefront of
software echo cancellation can't be beat!

Moj

Andre Courchesne - Consultant wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I would like to try the new echo cancelers in zaptel 1.2.3, but don't
> want to switch to Asterisk 1.2.x just yet. Anyone can tell me if zaptel
> 1.2.3 will work with Asterisk 1.0.9?
>
>   Thanks,
>
> Andre

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>