[Asterisk-Users] Directed Call Pickup

steve steve at supertec.com
Fri Feb 3 14:01:47 MST 2006

I think that this line of context  *"exten => _8.,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:1})"* might be the issue.  Starting with an underscore before the 8 states that you want to perform pattern matching and the period after the 8 means wildcard. I think if you remove those two special characters your issue will be solved.

Regards,
Steve  Cayona

Show Features produces:
    Builtin Feature           Default Current
    ---------------           ------- -------
    Pickup                    *8      *8
    Blind Transfer            #       #
    Attended Transfer                 *2
    One Touch Monitor
    Disconnect Call           *       *

    Dynamic Feature           Default Current
    ---------------           ------- -------
    (none)

    Call parking
    ------------
    Parking extension   :   700
    Parking context     :   parkedcalls
    Parked call extensions: 701-720

in extension.conf I have:
    exten => _8.,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:1})

When I dial 812, in the CLI I can see:
    Executing Pickup("SIP/29-707f", "12") in new stack

Any thoughts?

Kind Regards
Garth