[Asterisk-Users] Re: delaying "answer" for a number of ring or an amount of time

Bromont Quebec Bromont at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 3 13:00:52 MST 2006

 Yeah I want both my POTS phones and SIP phones to ring at the same time, that way I have the choice to answer whatever one is most convenient. If a POTS phone picks up, the Zap channel closes and Asterisk does nothing more, if a SIP phone picks up, Asterisk connects the Zap channel to SIP/whatever. The only trouble I run into is if a POTS phone picks up right at the 30 second mark, then I get Asterisk passing the Zap channel to Voicemail.