[Asterisk-Users] SIP question

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Fri Feb 3 11:59:21 MST 2006

I'd change your definition to something like

[providerX]
context=providerX-inbound
host=11.222.222.23

in your providerX-inbound context you can match the different extensions

[providerX-inbound]
exten => 5149075555,1,NoOp(5149075555)
exten => 5555555555,1,NoOp(5555555555)

Now a question I've always wondered, What if providerX uses multiple IPs. Is
there any way to specify a range of IPs for the "host" in sip.conf ?
So far I've had to make a sip entry for each IP my provider uses.

Thanks
Ben

  _____