[Asterisk-Users] CallerID popup

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 3 06:36:17 MST 2006

I would be happy to share everything but actually I'm working only at a
feasibility study.
In addition, I'm a system admin and development job is made by someone else!

In principle, it's simple: open a socket to manager port, login and wait for
"right" event.
Ideal target is a small, traybar application giving chance to
login/logoff/pause to the agent (in my opinion, it's better than doing it by
phone) and pointing the CRM application to the right caller card.

In addition, peraphs, if number of agents is more than a few, it's better to
use a manager proxy.