[Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting x100P and Cisco IP Phone

Chuck Smith djdzam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:52:43 MST 2006

OK I have looked everywhere and I can't get a clear understanding on how to
do this. If I have an x100P card connected to my home phone line and I am
receiving calls on my Cisco 7940 IP phone with a SIP firmware loaded on it.
How can I send the hook flash to the x100P card to switch to the call coming
in from the PSTN? I am using Asterisk at Home 2.4. I can hear the call waiting
tone coming over the line but the phone doesn't recognize it.

Thanks