[Asterisk-Users] RE: Rewind MusicOnHold?

Dan Journo danjourno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:12:25 MST 2006

Ok, i feel like im getting somewhere but i need a little help.

Asterisk displays this when its loading:-
[res_musiconhold.so] => (Music On Hold Resource)
  == Registered application 'MusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'WaitMusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'SetMusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'StartMusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'StopMusicOnHold'
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/musiconhold.conf': Found

But what does the StopMusicOnHold application do? and how can I use it?

Thanks
Dan