[Asterisk-Users] Anyone know a good ITSP in Canada that supports*?

Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Thu Feb 2 13:50:43 MST 2006

We have tried 3 different ITSP's in Canada - 2 of which had terrible
performance (choppy voice, etc).  We've been with unlimitel.ca for a while
now and had good results. They have Toronto and Ottawa DIDs.  They also have
good tech support (small company means everyone knows what's going on, and
they bend over backwards to solve your problems).

As for USA, you will probably need another TISP.

MD

(Not affiliated with unlimitel either)