[Asterisk-Users] Rewind MusicOnHold?

Dan Journo danjourno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:12:39 MST 2006

1) Answer incoming call

exten => s,1,Answer()
2) Begin dialing an extension
 3 ) While extension is ringing play a welcome message to the caller

Here you got a problem. What do you do if callee picks up too fast.
In my situation, the caller wont pickup too fast. The message is 10 seconds
long, and the shortest time for the person to answer is around 20 seconds.
It will never be less.

Thanks
Dan