[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on laptop connected to POTS line

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Thu Feb 2 10:17:58 MST 2006

 	Hello All ,

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, mgraves at mstvp.com wrote:
> [...]
 	If one could get this in 1-3 FXO & 1-3FXS ports(*) in an
 	apropriate combination ...  Where the USER can select which
 	combo s/he wants at home ,  Not by buying a hardwired device .
 	Then that would be something to buy .

 	(*) 1FXO 3FXS ,  2FXO 2FXS ,  3FXO 1FXS .
 		My $.02 ,  JimL
| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network        Engineer | 3542 Broken Yoke Dr. |  Give me Linux  |
| babydr at baby-dragons.com | Billings , MT. 59105 |   only  on  AXP |
|  http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/astlance/r.cgi?babydr   |