[Asterisk-Users] Re: Euro-ISDN

Aldo Bergamini aab.lists at nb-a.com
Thu Feb 2 09:33:21 MST 2006

asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com is believed to have said:

[setup tool]
>Sorry, I cannot answer that one. I don't know enough about these cards and
>their drivers.

Armin,

thanks alot.  One has to do some research and experimentation on his own
every now and then; and see if there is anything interesting that might
even end up in the wiki...

;-)

>> So in the end there a lot of reasons to go for a 'better' card.
>
>Yes, a lot reasons. But actually, it depends on what you need and what you
>want to do.

You are right..

I was asking about ISDN cards to see if there was any simple integration
path for some more expensive units (where one might use those with ISDN
interfaces first).

But now I'll have to fiddle with the newly arrived GSM-gateway first.
And this is a nice, little analog unit.

Thank you very much,
Aldo