[Asterisk-Users] Rewind MusicOnHold?

Dan Journo danjourno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:18:17 MST 2006

I thought someone was going to say that.
Does anyone know a way to do the following:-

1) Answer incoming call
2) Begin dialing an extension
3) While extension is ringing play a welcome message to the caller
4) Then play MoH until the extension is answered
5) Connect the incoming and outgoing when the extension is answered.

Thanks
Dan