[Asterisk-Users] OT O'Reilly Asterisk TFOT

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Feb 2 08:41:16 MST 2006

Whilst it can be downloaded I find that a paper copy is easier to read.
I bought it for that reason alone. I also find it's a usefull addition
to my tool box. I can't always access the net whilst on site. If I get
stuck doing something I can look it up in the book.

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com