[Asterisk-Users] Regarding cdr_manager.conf

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Thu Feb 2 06:20:11 MST 2006

Hello,
 My question is.. How does cdr_manager work? Does it suppose to populate
cdr-csv/Master.csv? What about the cdr table on the database? What is the
event some people talk about?

 I have changed (and reloaded) my configuration of cdr_manager.conf to
;
; Asterisk Call Management CDR
;
[general]
enabled = yes

 and it doesn't seem to make any difference. After originate a call from the
manager interface my Master.csv is empty, cdr in my database also empty and
I don't get any new event apart of Newchannel or Hangup from the manager
interface.

An this is all I get from the Asterisk console:
   -- Reloading module 'cdr_manager.so' (Asterisk Call Manager CDR Backend)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cdr_manager.conf': Found

So..?

Kind Regards,
 Victor.