[Asterisk-Users] Blocked Callerid

pdhales at optusnet.com.au pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 1 23:52:25 MST 2006

I think they have a 1-800 number so you might be right.

But the important question is still - will Asterisk support this?

PaulH

> Alexander Lopez <alex.lopez at opsys.com> wrote:

They are using ANI instead of CallerID. If they have an 800 number thya
have the right to know who is calling them because they are paying for
the call.

the *ANI*DNIS* format is known as Feature Grooup D.

Alex