[Asterisk-Users] MOH sourced from a sound card?

Peter Fern pete at keypoint.com.au
Wed Feb 1 17:43:36 MST 2006

You don't capture the audio - you set sox to send output to stdout, and
use it as the custom command in musiconhold.conf, so it works like a
pipe into asterisk.  If you read the voip-wiki page I listed it should
make sense.  And with sox you could use either alsa or ossdsp depending
on support in your kernel.