[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SIP phones to Cisco Unity via CCM4.0SIP Trunk

sys read sysread at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:46:51 MST 2006

thanks, using your example, and this url:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dea82.shtml

I got it to work... then I realized that there's no way the SIP phone on
asterisk is going to get the MWI ( message waiting indicator )...  how are
my users going to know they got a unity voice message?... doh.

we might as well buy the 7940s ( I wanted to get a bunch of 941s ), or ditch
unity... hrm.

thanks again everyone.