[Asterisk-Users] No Audio on Local Machine, Remote works fine

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Wed Feb 1 15:09:01 MST 2006

pdhales at optusnet.com.au wrote:
> Is ztdummy loaded properly?
>
> I had a similar problem with a system recently.

The machine has a real Digium T1 card in it, so I didn't think to check
for a timing source. Since it's a "backup" machine, the actual T1 line
isn't plugged in at the moment, but chan_zap.so definitely starts up
correctly.

I'll look into this in the morning (running out of the office now :-).

Thanks for the suggestion!