SV: [Asterisk-Users] Re: CallerID Problem

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed Feb 1 14:46:33 MST 2006

This is what i found on Cisco's site:

"Symptoms: Media negotiation fails for SIP calls and the terminating gateway replies with a "488" message to an Invite message.

Conditions: This symptom is observed on a Cisco platform when the terminating gateway is configured with the G279B (annex B) codec and when the Session Description Protocol (SDP) for the incoming Invite message does not have any FMTP attribute line, which means that the default value, that is, the G279B (annex B) codec, is used.

Workaround: There is no workaround."

Regards,
Jan