[Asterisk-Users] Teliax - Codec Preference effective?

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:14:29 MST 2006

I have found that it takes a certain amount of time for the codec
preferences that I enter on Teliax's website to actually take effect.
The amount of time has varied from 5 minutes to several hours in my
experience, although I have not changed the settings in some time.

I have also found that if Teliax does not know how to or does not wish
to solve a problem, they will ignore you even when you explicitly
bring the fact that they are ignoring you to their attention and
request a response. (My experience with this behavior did not have
anything to do with the codec selection delay but rather with some
billing issues that still have not been resolved.)

-Rusty