[Asterisk-Users] iax2 native transfer question.

Atuc atuc at gmx.de
Wed Feb 1 08:40:46 MST 2006

hallo,

maybe somebody could help me, i try to bring my asterisk server to
native bridge two iax2 channels, on my old asterisk server (Asterisk
CVS-v1-0-03/23/05-10:07:13) it is working,

since i have installed the latest cvs code, asterisk stayes always in
the middle of my iax clients? i used the same configs as before!

i have also set the notransfer=no switch i iax.conf (general and user
section) but this does not help??

i tried to set the debug iax2 output in the cli:

but i dont see any of the commands: TXREQ TXCNT TXACC,

do i have to set some flags elsewhere in the configs? which ones?
how can i debug iax2 native bridging to find out whats the problem?
anybody else has same experences?

thanks for any help,
alex