[Asterisk-Users] Teliax - Codec Preference effective?

John Reynolds reynoldsjc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:31:17 MST 2006

Brent,

I had this same problem with Teliax (atleast it sounds the same).

I had wanted to use g729 over IAX, so I set that on the Teliax website, but
it would not connect. After weeks of asking for resolution, I just gave up
and used g726 which was working. Then, about a month later, I moved my * box
and while taking the time to set it up again I thought I'd try g729 with
Teliax again... This time it worked?!?  I was glad it worked, but couldn't
figure out why. I explained the situation to Teliax, and never got a
response.

I still use Teliax, and have no problems, but I don't give them high marks
for how this situation was handled.

JR

PS - have you tried:
disallow = all