[Asterisk-Users] query about Three way calling

himanshu at tataelxsi.co.in himanshu at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Feb 1 07:14:02 MST 2006

Hi all
 I am a new user of asterisk and want to implement three way
calling but not getting any information about how to configure
asterisk conf file, Dial Plan etc..
 whether a Digium card is essential or not?
 Is Three way calling is same as MeetMe or separate feature in
asterisk?
Can You please send me some Document or link where
i can get all relevant information.

thanks in advance
himanshu
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in