[Asterisk-Users] meetme and dtmf

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed Feb 1 07:05:46 MST 2006

On Wed, February 1, 2006 15:04, Accursio Avona said:
> Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:

<SNIP>
>>AFAIK there's no DTMF option in IAX2...
>>
>>"IAX always sends DTMF inline, eliminating the confusion often found with
>>SIP."
>><http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-IAX>
>>

> If so, wy the IVR does not hear the dtmf sended by the iax client and it
> hear that one sendee by the zap channel?
> Could it be a meetme problem? and if so what can i do?
> Thank yuo very much for any help.
> Accursio Avona

Are you sure it *is* sending DTMF in the first place? (Just trying to find
a logical place to start here...)

I do not use meetme, but when I use idefisk, my (*) server recognizes the
DTMF.

Have you tried whether the IAXCOMM DTMF is recognized OUTSIDE meetme?

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch