[Asterisk-Users] SetCDRUserField not working in A@H?

Paul Hewlett paul at cottonpickinminds.co.za
Wed Feb 1 07:05:00 MST 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 10:54, Michael Collins wrote:
> I have A at H 2.1, running * 1.2.1.  I am trying to put information into the
> userfield with SetCDRUserField and AppendCDRUserField.  However, the field
> is never populated in the cdr - I've checked the csv files and the MySQL
> asteriskcdrdb table.  The field is defined in the MySQL table, but is
> always empty.  The csv files that get created don't have a userfield at
> all, that is, there isn't an empty string (like "" ) but rather there is
> nothing. Here's a sample:

  The Userfield is not defined by default. You have to set a define during
compilation of asterisk - I do not know A at H but look in the files

     cdr/cdr_csv.c
     cdr/cdr-sqlite.c

for USERFIELD

and in

    /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf

for

     userfield=1

Paul

--
Paul Hewlett - CottonPickinMinds - www.cottonpickinminds.co.za
Tel: +27 21 852 8812      Cel: +27 84 420 9282      Fax: +27 86 672 0563