[Asterisk-Users] Swapping lines using dtmf

Joseph Rothstein jrothstein at comcentrixs.com
Wed Feb 1 05:59:55 MST 2006

I have a request from a customer to be able to switch lines using dtmf, for
example pressing ** to switch to the second line. So if a user is on the
phone, and they hear the call-waiting beep (which I am alos not sure if it
can be implemented on asterisk directly), they would then press ** to pickup
the second line. The user would then be able to switch back and forth
between the two lines using ** as well.

If anyone has any ideas if and how this can be done I would apreciate any
info.

Regards to all,
Joe