[Asterisk-Users] file.c:509 ast_openstream_full: File 100 does not exist in any format

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Feb 1 00:24:34 MST 2006

On 01/31/06 17:34 hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr said the following:
>     -- Executing Queue("SIP/86-a9b4", "info|tn||100")
> in new stack

the fourth parameter to Queue() is the announceoverride filename, which is
the voice file to play instead of the Queue() default to announce entry. i
think the parameter you'd want to hit is the fifth param, which is the
timeout for the queue.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/