[asterisk-users] Dual Ringing Tones

Troy - Purple Oranges troy at purpleoranges.com
Sun Dec 31 22:08:28 MST 2006

Hi all and Happy New Year.

I have a couple of interconnected asterisk boxes connected to several
providers.  With one provider in particular (ATP in Australia) there
are two ringing tones heard on outbound calls.  It is not the end of
the earth - I am not reselling our services yet - but it is strange
being that none of the other providers we are connected to exhibit
that behavior.

It does it with all the devices we are using (admittedly they are all
from the same company - sipura  erm Linksys)

If anybody has any ideas?

Cheers, Troy