[asterisk-users] How to connect two asterisk server

sunil at koltelecom.com sunil at koltelecom.com
Sat Dec 30 19:47:31 MST 2006

Hi Carlos,

Im interested in knowing how we can connect 2 server using SIP. Well for me
both are not asterisk servers, 1 is asterisk and 2nd is an SIP based Server.
i need to take multiple calls from the SIP based server and terminate it
using my asterisk peers based on my dialplan. I can use SIP only as my other
server doesnot support IAX2.

How can i get that. Please let me know

Thanks

Dan