[asterisk-users] WIFI SIP- The Best phone

Matthew Mackes mm at webmail.deltasoniccarwash.com
Sat Dec 30 12:58:26 MST 2006

Hello Everyone,
I can see that a few people are interested in SIP WIFI phones. I have
tested several Linksys 300,and it is OK. More of a toy then a business
tool. It a poor built in ear speaker, which makes all calls sound tinny,
and the unit is known to hang. I have two Linksys 300's that are fun to
play with however, I wont hand them out to users.
HOWEVER- The Zultys WIP 2 is an INCREDIBLE WIFI B/G SIP PHONE- IT IS
EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS. My company (Largest Car wash Chain in the US)
has purchased over 300 of these units for about $300 per unit, and
everyone has been excellent. They Roam between access points without a
drop, they have amazing call quality, the menus and setup is very
professional, and they can be easily mass deployed via TFTP configs It
is 100% Asterisk compatible, and absolutely dependable. They are Linux
based.
Check them out:
www.neobits.c_m/zultys_wip_2__wi-fi_ip_voip_sip_telephone_p9656.html