[asterisk-users] Realtime multiple registration for a HardPhone Snom 360 (solved)

Asterisk [Submusic] asterisk at submusic.ch
Sat Dec 30 06:59:40 MST 2006

Hi all,

My problem seems to be solved,

When we have multiple SIP accounts on the same phone with RealTIme
configuration, Asterisk can't authenticate correctly the second account, I
think it's because of the same IP and port number.

My solution is to use "insecure=invite" on the second SIP account in the
database.

Thanks for your answer Bryan, but I don’t like FreePBX, I prefer VI :-)

Fred