[asterisk-users] Binary AGI Scripts

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri Dec 29 16:28:19 MST 2006

Moises Silva wrote:
> use "agi debug" command from the Asterisk CLI to see what is going on.
>
> Also, the last time I checked, "\n" is needed at the end of any
> command sent to Asterisk.
>
> Regards.

Hi, sorry I have already done that, but did not mention it.  The output
that is displayed when I turn agi debug on is simply the list of env.
variables being pushed out to the application and of course, the last
empty line.

After that is when my call to EXEC PLAYBACK is made and I get no response.

As for \n, I think pascal WriteLn automatically appends a newline
character, but I have tried appending it myself too like so:

WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile\n');  // no work
WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile' + #13); // no work
WriteLn('EXEC PLAYBACK /tmp/NewlyCreatedFile' + #13#10); // for S&G's.

I will keep looking and trying.

Thanks for responding.  Just trying to eliminate the obvious as much as
I can.
--

Warm Regards,

Lee