[asterisk-users] 1.4 Random disconnects

Antonio José dos Santos Brandão brandao at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:58:56 MST 2006

Testing 1.4 here i got the same issue.

Running tcpdump figure out that packets are sent from the sip provider
or ATA to asterisk1.4 machine but asterisk doesn't reply. At really,
nothing apears at /var/log/asterisk/full and looks like the sockets
aren't open.

After a "stop now" and restart all works again.

I can't reproduce the bug, it occurs time to time.

Not a very load server. Just 2 channels was running.

--
Antonio J. S. Brandão