[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Thu Dec 28 19:19:23 MST 2006

Here's what he sent me after I told him to shut the **** up.  I kind of
wonder if he's just trying to generate traffic at certain sites and it's
going to generate ad revenue for him in some lame scheme.  Oh well:

So you are one of the scammers you are dog shit
Good bye you are now blocked like Steve is

You are a want to be some one like Bent!
Are you in bed with him? Most be
I guess you two are good butt buddys :-D :-P

Get a life asshole and stop trying to become a geek
Your site is slow and looks link shit my dog could do better and he can't
type.
Get it on a real hosting and get it off your cable/DSL Internet connection
You don't have the brain power. 1st graders have more than you do.

If you don't want the links to scams then you can't handle the truth

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email