[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 06:41:54 MST 2006

Of course everyone is "allowed" to use VoIP... Asterisk is open! I think
Dovid's point was more that this guy's website says he buys and sells
precious metals and other random items, his postings on this list indicate
that he installs PBXes and resells VoIP services, and then his private
e-mails say that he's a PI. The PI thing sounds just like him trying to get
those who attacked him to back off.

Alex

On 12/28/06, Kevin Walsh <kevin at cursor.biz> wrote:

> "Dovid B" <asteriskusers at dovid.net> wrote:
> > A PI that does asterisk on the side ?? WTF ??
> >
> Do you have a list of business types that are not allowed to use VoIP?
>
> --
> _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com