[asterisk-users] Toll-Free number in India

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Wed Dec 27 19:13:37 MST 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 27.12.2006, 17:22 -0800 schrieb Tom Lynn:
> Can anybody point me to a vendor that can provide a toll free number
> that can be used in India to reach the united states?  Verizon
> Business is telling me they can't get one.

Looks like a -biz related question...

A quick google search turned out www.tollfreeforwarding.com which I do
not have experience with. They seem to have free test setups, so serve
yourself.

A minimum 99$/month call volume and 50c/min for forwarding to US
landline is not what I call cheap, but that is rather not my problem ;)

Perhaps a local dealer could offer better deals - if you need a 800
access number there, you probably have some business connections in that
country, so ask around there to see wether better deals exist. The rates
they offer for Germany are way above cheap (2-3 times of what local
companies list).

BR
Anselm