[asterisk-users] Re: php agi trixbox help

blackwater dev blackwaterdev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 18:24:05 MST 2006

I printed out the exec statement in the swift function within the phpagi
script and noticed that it didn't have a swift location.  For some reason,
it wasn't picking it so I just changed that to the location on my machine.
I also noticed that it was adding to many slashes to the temp file name.  I
don't have access to the box here but if needed, can send my modified swift
function if you're haing the same problem.