[asterisk-users] Re: php agi trixbox help

blackwater dev blackwaterdev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 11:02:01 MST 2006

Ok, I did that and I can now do a locate and do now see:
/usr/lib/php4/imap.so
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_imap.so

So I restarted apache, and tried to run my file from the command line and
get the same error.  I have another one that doesn't use the phpagi class
and it works ok but throws the same warning so I don't think that is why the
script doesn't seem to work...not sure.

Thanks!