[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.0 (release) and G.729

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Dec 26 14:58:02 MST 2006

No, I didn't said a new machine.

I have a license with 23 active channels for G.729 for testing purposes.

I only erase the old configuration before recompile it, since I was doing
tests with the beta-2 release where the license was working.

So, the only thing I didn't delete was the /licenses directory
(/var/lib/asterisk/licenses).

I'm using an AMD Athlon Dual 3800, so I'm using the 64 bits x86_64 code.

After finishing installing everything, however I put back the codec &
formatxx.so files on /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
And then go the console, I don't see any reference to G.729 on the list.

And when I go to translation options I have no reference to any translation
going to or from G729.

Thanks