[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Dec 24 14:43:11 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 03:56:19PM -0500, Steve Totaro wrote:
>
>> Pulled from Junk Folder....
>>
>> Yes, I filter by your name in the body as I know it will be Junk.
>>

> Steve, no matter "who started this", this is obviously of no interest to
> this list's subscribers. Public insults help noone here.
>
> Please stop posting to this thread.

I do not agree.  Certain parties may use this "paper" trail to file
suit, others may be looking for an integrator and stumble upon this
thread and make decisions based on it.

This is my last post about this, but I cannot let serious attacks and
allegations against good community members go unchecked.

Yes it is off the topic of "Asterisk-Users" in such that it has nothing
to do with Asterisk technically speaking, yet, it is totally on topic
because this is a "community" made up of "Asterisk-Users".

Thanks,
Steve