[asterisk-users] Voicemail Live

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Sun Dec 24 04:25:20 MST 2006

Am Sonntag, den 24.12.2006, 03:47 -0500 schrieb Dovid B:
> Anyone have an answer for this ?

I tried getting something similar, but I got stuck with two points:

- For MeetMe you need a timing source. I do not have a ZAP card, and
cannot install ztdummy at the moment (non-modular kernel).

- You can spy to a channel that is connected to voicemail. You will
listen in to the announcement "leave a message", and the noise from the
other end of the line as well, up to the point where recording starts -
that moment, the line goes dead. Whyever. I posted a while ago about
this and did not get response.

So I put Live Voicemail aside for a while, getting to the more important
things in life, like buying christmas presents.

Have a few peaceful, relaxing days everyone, and a Merry Christmas!

Anselm