[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Dec 23 15:30:54 MST 2006

Brian Capouch

I changed the subject I don't think it was right for this message!!

// Re: [asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

Well I don't agree with you about this thread they are talking about the
good and the bad VoIP providers
This is information that Asterisk users MUST KNOW.

We have to put the SCAMMERS like trxtel.com out of business (That don't
pay there users!!!!)
The BAD VoIP providers must try to get there servers and customer
service right or they need to go way.

Keep in mind list THE VOIP PROVIDERS and VOIP SUPPLIERS NEED US.
SO the providers and suppliers need to get there acts together.....

The BAD and the SCAMMERS are giving VoIP a bad name and pushing OUR NEW
PBX CUSTOMERS TO VONAGE.
Is this what the list wants????  I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?