[asterisk-users] sangomo

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Fri Dec 22 15:26:07 MST 2006

Sangoma's website and Wiki has pretty good instructions for the A200
series, even for those of us who aren't fluent in Linux
On the outside chance you venture into the world of pulse dial , you may
need a different driver. Certainly for the FXS side you did. Can't say
if that has been updated lately. That driver  wasn't listed in the
recent past.
Contact David at Sangoma for excellent support

John Novack