[asterisk-users] spa300 password recovery

Dave Schardin dschardin at atacomm.com
Fri Dec 22 13:42:03 MST 2006

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to just do a password
recovery. You can, however, do a factory reset. That would reset the
username and password to factory defaults as well as all other settings.

To perform a factory reset you need to access the IVR menu via a
telephone connect to the unit. When the phone is off hook enter
"****" to get to the IVR menu. When in the menu enter "73738 #". Then
unit should then ask you to enter "1" to confirm the reset. This will
clear ALL the settings on the unit.

~Dave

On Dec 22, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Walter Willis wrote:

> how to recovery password spa3000?

Looking for voice over IP products?  Visit our VoIP store at http://
voipstore.atacomm.com