[asterisk-users] Problem for trunk to trunk communication

Dave Bolomey dave.bolo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 05:17:13 MST 2006

I've a problem to communicate from a trunk to a another trunk.

My config is :
PBX 1 with subscribers 100 - 119 (SIP trunk to asterisk)
PBX 2 with subscribers 200 - 219 (SIP trunk to asterisk)
Asterisk with Softphone 300 - 319

I can call from Softphone to PBX 1 and from Softphone to PBX 2
I can call from PBX 1 to asterisk and from PBX 2 to asterisk

I would like to make call from PBX 1 to PBX 2 (trunk to trunk).
It's possible ? On my system it'snt working.

Thanks.

--
Dave Bolomey
http://www.ip-pbx.ch