[asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

www.IPKall.com Info at IPKall.com
Thu Dec 21 09:17:51 MST 2006

One way audio is almost always caused by firewalls / NAT translation. Since
there is neither on IPKall, my guess would be to look at the other end. With
20k + users, most have succeeded in correcting this problem via their
hardware / software. I encourage you to look at the user forum for some
suggestions.

IPKall
 <http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-38.html> IPKall Forum

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Al Bochter
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:33 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Need quality toll free 800 number over IAX?

I have used www.ipkall.com I have had one way audio for two weeks now with
no reply from CS.
So I will back you up on this

I guess http://www.kall8.com/ would be the same I think they are one in the
same.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX
<http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email> &t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid
<http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email> &t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=VMS
<http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=VMS&t=email> &t=email
-->For new and used security items
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store
<http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store&t=email> &t=email
-->BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold
<http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email> &t=email

Kevin Walsh wrote:
"www.IPKall.com"  <mailto:Info at ipkall.com> <Info at ipkall.com> wrote:

I need a quality US 800 DID over IAX for my Asterisk server, preferably one
that doesn't cost the earth.

Any suggestions please?

Anyone except NuFone.

Their customer service is non-existant - you have to email every day
for a couple of months before you'll be privileged enough to get a
one-line response to a service outage issue.  If you dare to point
out that the response didn't address the issue then you'll unleash the
combined wrath of both of the brain cells in residence at NuFone's
"support department".  Not immediately, of course - you'll have to wait
another couple of months for a reply.

If you give up on them and decide to go elsewhere, they will pocket any
outstanding funds you have pre-paid into your account.  Existing
NuFone customers are advised to not pre-pay too much to these yokels,
and to jump ship as soon as possible.