[asterisk-users] Thomson ST2030S and BLF

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Thu Dec 21 00:52:04 MST 2006

Olivier ha scritto:

> I didn't get any usable reply yet, beside usual "maybe with next
> release".
>
> From http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5014, I don't think "one key
> call pickup" is going to appear anytime soon with Asterisk.

Hi Olivier.
That's a pity. ST2030s is in my opinion one of the best SIP phones,
with all features a phone needs (very good provisionig support,
poe, double ethernet, line keys, subscriber keys,
remote phonebook, audio quality...)
compared to its low price.

It would be so easy to issue an INVITE to the very same key extension
and do the pickup via Pickup() dialplan function...

Do you have a direct contact with Thomson guys?
I've tried to reach them on e-mail or phone
but with no success...

Anyway, thanks again for the NOTIFY call-id patch tip.
That's a new toy to play with for a couple of day before giving up.
Alberto.