[asterisk-users] The parameter of ast_request_and_dial()

vicker vicker vicker00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:27:38 MST 2006

Now I have two phones connect to my hardware PBX,and want to Make two calls
from within Asterisk and switch them together. I now have the two numbers
and the other parameter should how to set. for example: the value of data,
type and format ,I set the type "Local" and type AST_FORMAT_SLINEAR but I
don't know it is write. and the data is don't know how to set.
struct ast_channel *ast_request_and_dial(const char *type, int format, void
*data, int timeout, int *reason, const char *cidnum, const char *cidname);