[asterisk-users] Sangoma A101 with Unicall

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Dec 20 19:35:30 MST 2006

	I am having a problem trying to get a Sangoma A101 to work with
Unicall.  I have installed the sangoma drivers and everything seems to
be well but when I try to run ztcfg I get the following error:

CAS signalling on span 1 conflicts with HDLC with FCS check on channel
16.

	Here is my /etc/zaptel.conf

# MFC/R2 normalmente no usa CRC4
span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3
cas=1-15:1101
dchan=16
cas=17-31:1101

	This configuration works with Digium cards.  Here is the wanpipe1.conf
file:

[devices]
wanpipe1 = WAN_AFT, Comment

[interfaces]
w1g1 = wanpipe1, , TDM_VOICE, Comment

[wanpipe1]
CARD_TYPE       = AFT
S514CPU         = A
CommPort        = PRI
AUTO_PCISLOT    = NO
PCISLOT         = 2
PCIBUS          = 1
FE_MEDIA        = E1
FE_LCODE        = HDB3
FE_FRAME        = NCRC4
FE_LINE         = 1
TE_CLOCK        = NORMAL
TE_REF_CLOCK    = 0
TE_HIGHIMPEDANCE        = NO
LBO             = 120OH
TE_SIG_MODE     = CAS
FE_TXTRISTATE   = NO
MTU             = 1500
UDPPORT         = 9000
TTL             = 255
IGNORE_FRONT_END = NO
TDMV_SPAN       = 1
TDMV_DCHAN      = 16

[w1g1]
ACTIVE_CH       = ALL
TDMV_ECHO_OFF   = NO
TDMV_HWEC       = NO

	Basically I only get channels 1 to 15 active in Asterisk.  I am using
wanpipe-2.3.4-3 with Zaptel 1.2.12 for this configuration and Asterisk
1.2.14.

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chàvez Prats