[asterisk-users] Re: Match a Numer - then continue with dialplan

Niklas Larsson pnsystem at comhem.se
Wed Dec 20 14:44:23 MST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:16:45 -0700, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> I think that's the deal breaker right there. I can't start a
> company within an extension. The starting point for each phone
> within a company needs to make extensive use of the include=>
> directive. Features will be disabled by default, so there will be a
> list of includes to block unpurchased features. Then we'll include
> contexts for 911, voicemail retrieval and general numbers, ie:
>
> [coo1_CallStart]
> include => syst_FeaturePersonalMeetmeBlock
> include => syst_FeatureIntercomBlock
> include => syst_FeatureIDDBlock
> include => syst_Emergency
> include => syst_VMRetrieve
> include => coo1_General
> include => syst_GeneralInternal
> include => syst_ExportedApps
> include => syst_Route
>
> Finally, when we're finished scanning for blocked services, and
> asterisk terminated extensions, we try to route the call from this
> phone to the destination number, either OnNet or OffNet. That's
> where syst_Route comes in.

Can't you in coo1_General have a line that sets a var of the current company, then in syst_Route compare that var with where the call is going and set the correct CID?

Or instead of including syst_Route, include syst_gotoRoute:

exten => 123XXX,1,SET(CALLERID etc.
exten => 123XXX,n,Goto(syst_Route,${EXTEN},1)

/Niklas